The drive-in guidelines are in place to ensure
you have a safe and enjoyable evening. By purchasing a ticket you have agreed to
abide to the following:
- Speed limit is less than 10 miles an
- Display your theatre tickets on your
dashboard at all times.
- No re-entry or rain checks.
- No photography or video of the movie
screen is permitted.
- Enter and Park at your own risk.
- TWO cars between each set of poles. Please park next to a pole allowing space for another vehicle.
- Please position your vehicle so the pole is at the center of the side of your vehicle.
- If you prefer to sit in chairs
outside your car, please make certain you sit in front of your car,
and not in the adjacent parking space. The wearing of masks is strongly recommended if you exit your vehicle.
- We do not allow reserving spaces;
parking spaces are 1st come 1st serve.
- Lift gates and rear doors cannot
exceed the height of your vehicle. Twine to tie down is available at
the refreshment center.
- Respect your neighbors. Refrain
from loud talking during the movie. Absolutely no obscene
language while on property.
- Please seek out a Holiday Auto
Theatre team member to report complaints or problems.
- Use your parking lights when
entering or leaving the Holiday Auto Theatre when the movie is
running. Please be respectful of other guests by making sure
your lights do not interfere with the enjoyment of others.
- Do not leave your car
running during the movie.
- Before leaving, make certain
that the area around your car is clear of other movie
guests. Remember there may be someone outside your view.
- Everyone must wear shoes
when outside your car.
- Children should be
accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages on
property at any time.
- The purchase of a $5
Food Permit is required when bringing outside food into
the theatre. With that, you can receive a $2 discount on
a purchase of $10 or more at the Refreshment Center. Only
available on same-day permit purchase.
- Gentle dogs on leashes
are allowed at the Holiday. Please walk your pet in the
grass area on the East side of the property. All
“presents” must be picked up by the pet’s owner. Plastic
bags can be obtained at the Refreshment Center.
- Alcoholic beverages are
NOT permitted on the premises. Open containers violate
Ohio state law.
- The play area closes
when the movie begins.
- You may not cook, grill
or in any way prepare food on the premises.
- We encourage your entire
party to arrive together as reserving spaces is not
- The management reserves
the right to refuse admission on tickets and to
designate where cars may be parked. We assume no
liability for accidents while on the premises.